Enjoy Wolverhampton BID Business Crime Partnership Scheme
This provides assistance to you and your business in the following areas:
- A collective approach in dealing with persistent and prolific thieves and troublemakers by excluding them from the member shops, stores, licensed premises and businesses.
- Protects staff from acts or the threat of physical violence and verbal abuse.
- Reduces the fear of crime in members’ premises, for the benefit of staff, customers and the public.
- Frees up resources otherwise spent observing and apprehending repeat offenders.
- Encourages greater economic investment by creating and promoting a safer place to invest and work.
Wolverhampton Business Crime Partnership is a member’s partnership between businesses, the police, Wolverhampton BID Company and the City Council. Our aim is to reduce crime and the fear of crime to help make Wolverhampton a safer place to live, work, shop and visit for everyone. We all have a role to play to ensure that our businesses are sustainable and successful in the long term, by improving our knowledge and help prevent theft we can add value to our city centre.
Reduce crime and fear of crime
Make Wolverhampton a safer and sustainable city centre
Our aim is to work with the Police and businesses to reduce the effect of crime in our city centre. We will monitor and target offenders who commit crime in Wolverhampton city centre and share information with members of the Wolverhampton Business Crime Partnership.
For Enquiries to join the Wolverhampton Business Crime Partnership please contact Jo Leek on 01902 710 903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure your business online
The Cyber Resilience Centre for the West Midlands is a police-led, not-for-profit partnership between academia and business aimed at improving cyber resilience in businesses throughout the West Midlands region. The WMCRC is part of a nationwide network of centres established across the country.
When it comes to cyber criminals, there’s nothing small about small businesses. If you’re open for business online, you could be open to cyber-attacks. Keep your business ahead of cyber criminals via free core membership.