Join us for a super family day
out during the summer Holidays!
Take part in a globe-trotting
voyage, solve a mystery and find the lost treasure! The Bepuzzled trail will be active on the streets of Wolverhampton City Centre from 12th July until 5th September.
Hidden around these parts are 10 steamtabulous vehicles to find. Simply scan the QR codes to collect digital stamps, learn the story and take selfies.
Get the kids active and explore the City Centre as families in Wolverhampton and further afield are invited to take part in this fantastic, free trail.
Start the trail by going to https://highstreetsafari.com/locations/wolverhampton and finding the first vehicle.
To take part simply:
1. Visit the website to see the trail map
2. Hunt down the vehicles with our new Ambassador recruit in!
3. Scan each of their unique QR codes with your smartphone, learn more of the story, solve the riddles and take a hilarious selfie.
4. At the very end of the trail you will be asked for your best suggestion of name for our new Wolf Ambassador!
5. When you’ve found them all download your free e-book to learn the conclusion of Ollie & Izzy’s story.
6. You have plenty of time to complete between 12th July & 5th September.