Senior HCA - Smithridge Healthcare Ltd
Smithridge Healthcare Ltd
Senior HCA | Hours unspecified | Competitive Pay Rates (£10.65ph-£15ph)
SENIOR HCA JOB AD
Senior HCAs Needed
JOB AD DESCRIPTION
Are you an enthusiastic, empathetic, friendly & hard-working carer who is looking for a new opportunity or a fully flexible rota?
Here at Smithridge we care for vulnerable adults living with a variety of different conditions such as; Dementia, Autism, mobility difficulties, mental health conditions & challenging behaviours plus more. All of our work is located in nursing homes and care homes in all areas of the West Midlands, Shropshire, Staffordshire & Shropshire.
The responsibilities of this role will include not are not limited to;
· Helping nurses to administer medication and completing necessary documentation
· Responding to emergencies quickly and appropriately
· Running a shift or unit making sure everyone is performing their job correctly
· Monitoring and observations
· Liaising with GP and families
· Personal Care for male and female residents; this includes toileting, bathing, changing incontinence pads, oral care, nail care etc.
· Using manual handling equipment correctly and safely e.g. hoists, wheelchairs, slide sheets
· Providing emotional & physical support
· Completing documentation such as; forms, reports & care plans
· Light house-keeping duties; making/changing beds, tidying up, mopping, sweeping, polishing, laundry etc.
· Engaging with the residents and encouraging them to take part in the home’s activities.
· Performing all duties and responsibilities with a person centred approach
Working as a Healthcare Assistant can be challenging however it is an extremely rewarding career as you help comfort vulnerable adults in their time of need.
Smithridge Healthcare works with you to ensure that you only ever work shifts that fits around you and your needs, essentially you will never work a shift you agree to work.
What Are The Benefits Of Working With Smithridge Healthcare?
· Quick Recruitment Process (be activated and working within 7 days)
· Ability To Pick & Choose Your Own Shifts
· Competitive Pay Rates (£10.65ph-£15ph)
· Referral Bonus (up to £200)
· Online & In-House Training Available
· Supportive Office Staff
All We Ask From You Is That You;
· Have had 2 or 3 COVID-19 vaccinations
· Have had 6 months recent care experience in the UK
· Currently live in the UK
· Are a pro-active, passionate and positive carer
If you're a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker looking for flexible, reliable work call 01902 425500.
All candidates must be COVID vaccinated. LFT tests to be taken before each shift.
Since January 2021 have you worked in care in the UK for 6 months?
Do you live in the UK?
Have you had 2 COVID-19 vaccinations?