Home Care Support Workers - Smithridge Healthcare Ltd
Smithridge Healthcare Ltd
Home Care Support Workers | Hours unspecified | Competitive Pay Rates (£10.65ph-£15ph)
Support workers Needed
JOB AD DESCRIPTION
Are you an enthusiastic, empathetic, friendly & hard-working carer who is looking for a new opportunity or a fully flexible rota?
Here at Smithridge we care for vulnerable children and adults living with a variety of different conditions such as; Autism, mobility difficulties, mental health conditions & challenging behaviours plus more. All of our work is located in clients homes within Telford in Shropshire.
The responsibilities of this role will include not are not limited to;
· Personal Care for male and female clients; this includes toileting, bathing, changing incontinence pads, oral care, nail care etc.
· Using manual handling equipment correctly and safely e.g. hoists, wheelchairs, slide sheets
· Providing emotional & physical support
· Completing documentation such as; forms, reports & care plans
· Light house-keeping duties; making/changing beds, tidying up, mopping, sweeping, polishing, laundry etc.
· Engaging with the residents and encouraging them to take part in activities within the community as well as their home.
· Travelling with clients into the community to complete tasks and activities with them.
· Performing all duties and responsibilities with a person centred approach
Working as a Healthcare Assistant is a rewarding career choice, and for the challenges posed there are many more rewards.
The majority of our clients are children and therefore most of our work falls outside of school hours.
What Are The Benefits Of Working With Smithridge Healthcare?
· Quick Recruitment Process (be activated and working within 7 days)
· Competitive Pay Rates (£10.65ph-£15ph)
· Referral Bonus (up to £200)
· Online & In-House Training Available
· Supportive Office Staff
All We Ask From You Is That You;
· Have had 2 or 3 COVID-19 vaccinations
· Have had 6 months recent care experience in the UK
· Currently live in the UK
· Are a pro-active, passionate and positive carer
· Hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle
If you're a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker looking for flexible, reliable work click call 01902 425500.
All candidates must be COVID vaccinated.
Since January 2021 have you worked in care in the UK for 6 months?
Do you live in the UK?
Have you had 2 COVID-19 vaccinations?